Been a while since I posted, but here's a song I've owned some time and, for whatever reason, I've overlooked and hadn't really listened to it!Leaves' Eyes - Leaves' Eyes
It's a self titled track - really beautiful composition and excellent meaning. However, this video...was the only one I could really find....it has pictures of sausages, Gorden Ramsay...I really am unsure as to all that lot, but just ignore them!
The song is very potent and powerful - I really don't know how I hadn't heard it before! I'm not especially fond of female singers in metal, and it has nothing to do with sex, at all! I just find it few and far between that one really, REALLY sticks out to me. This one is an exception. Also, she's quite pretty (not hot - there is a difference), I must say (I'm even pickier when it comes to women...like ridiculously choosy)!
But this is a good song for a mellow moment when you just don't feel like thrashing! :P
check out their other stuff, too. It's a bit "mainstreamy" sounding as far as folk metal goes (at least from what I've listened to) but it's not bad - this particular song seems to be a diamond compared to their other works.
Kippis!
-Vulpes
No comments:
Post a Comment